From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Sunshine Hutterite Colony in Hussar, Alberta, was founded in 1956 as a division from the Cayley Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Sunshine Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Andrew Walter and the manager was Martin S. Walter.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Hussar, Alberta (coordinates: 51.039167, -112.489722 [51° 02' 21" N, 112° 29' 23" W])

Address: Box 92, Hussar, AB T0J 1S0

Telephone: 403-775-1716


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Sunshine Hutterite Colony (Hussar, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 24 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Sunshine_Hutterite_Colony_(Hussar,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=85478.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Sunshine Hutterite Colony (Hussar, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Sunshine_Hutterite_Colony_(Hussar,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=85478.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.