From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Sunnyside Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), located in Dunlap, Indiana, between Elkhart and Goshen, a member of the Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Conference, began in 1946 as a mission of the Goshen College YPCA under the leadership of Paul Mininger (sponsor of the YPCA) and Richard Showalter. A church building was completed in 1948 with the help of the General Mission Board. There were 38 members in 1958, with C. Richard Miller as pastor.


Author(s) Chester A Raber
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Raber, Chester A. "Sunnyside Mennonite Church (Dunlap, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 2 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Sunnyside_Mennonite_Church_(Dunlap,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=96662.

APA style

Raber, Chester A. (1959). Sunnyside Mennonite Church (Dunlap, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 2 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Sunnyside_Mennonite_Church_(Dunlap,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=96662.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 663. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.