Revision as of 19:34, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Standoff Hutterite Colony in Fort MacLeod, Alberta, was founded in 1918 as a division from the Spink (South Dakota) Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Standoff Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Mike Wipf and the manager was Ben Wipf.

Additional Information

Location: Fort MacLeod, Alberta (coordinates: 49.484722, -113.309722 [49° 29' 05" N, 113° 18' 35" W])

Address: Box 910, Ft. Macleod, AB T0L 0Z0

Telephone: 403-553-0213


Map:Standoff Hutterite Colony, Fort MacLeod, Alberta

Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013

Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Standoff Hutterite Colony (Fort MacLeod, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 4 Oct 2015.,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=85266.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Standoff Hutterite Colony (Fort MacLeod, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 4 October 2015, from,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=85266.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.