From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Stahl Hutterite Colony in Ritzville, Washington, was founded in 1980 as a division from the Huxley Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Stahl Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Eddie Stahl and the manager was John Stahl.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Ritzville, Washington (coordinates: 47.150278, -118.719722 [47° 09' 01" N, 118° 43' 11" W])

Address: 1485 N. Hoffman Rd., Ritzville, WA 99169

Telephone: 509-659-0108

[edit] Maps

Map:Stahl Hutterite Colony, Ritzville, Washington


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Stahl Hutterite Colony (Ritzville, Washington, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 21 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stahl_Hutterite_Colony_(Ritzville,_Washington,_USA)&oldid=96537.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2013). Stahl Hutterite Colony (Ritzville, Washington, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stahl_Hutterite_Colony_(Ritzville,_Washington,_USA)&oldid=96537.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.