Springfield Township Chapel (Holland, Ohio, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Springfield Township Chapel (Mennonite Church), located one-half mile southwest of Holland, Ohio, was a mission station established in 1945. It had 40 members in 1957, with Raymond Richer as its pastor.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Springfield Township Chapel (Holland, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 Jul 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Springfield_Township_Chapel_(Holland,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=85218.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Springfield Township Chapel (Holland, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 July 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Springfield_Township_Chapel_(Holland,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=85218.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 602. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.