From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Springfield Township Chapel (Mennonite Church), located one-half mile southwest of Holland, Ohio, was a mission station established in 1945. It had 40 members in 1957, with Raymond Richer as its pastor.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Springfield Township Chapel (Holland, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Springfield_Township_Chapel_(Holland,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113631.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Springfield Township Chapel (Holland, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Springfield_Township_Chapel_(Holland,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113631.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 602. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.