Jump to: navigation, search

Spring Mount Mennonite Church (MC), located in the village of Spring Mount within 1.5 miles of the town of Schwenksville, Pennsylvania, was dedicated on 17 July 1949. On 17 October 1949, Elmer M. Mack, chairman of the Franconia Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities, together with Jacob M. Moyer, bishop of the district, organized the mission group as a congregation of the Franconia Mennonite Conference. In 1955 the baptized membership was 68 with Paul L. Ruth as pastor.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: 20 Perkiomen Avenue, Spring Mount PA 19473-2342

Phone: 484-962-0029


Denominational Affiliations:

Franconia Mennonite Conference

Mennonite Church USA

[edit] Map

Map:Spring Mount Mennonite Church (Schwenksville, Pennsylvania, USA)

Author(s) Marvin D Ruth
Date Published 1959

[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Ruth, Marvin D. "Spring Mount Mennonite Church (Schwenksville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 9 Oct 2015.,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=116029.

APA style

Ruth, Marvin D. (1959). Spring Mount Mennonite Church (Schwenksville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 9 October 2015, from,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=116029.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 601. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.