Revision as of 14:48, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Rosalind Hutterite Colony near Rosalind, Alberta, was founded in 2011 as a division from the Byemoor Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Rosalind Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Darius K. Stahl and the manager was Jacob B. Waldner.

Additional Information

Location: Rosalind, Alberta (coordinates: 52.802778, -112.651667 [52° 48' 10" N, 112° 39' 06" W]) 

Address: Box 1570, Camrose, AB T4V 1X4

Telephone: 780-375-2202

Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published June 2013

Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Rosalind Hutterite Colony (Rosalind, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2013. Web. 29 Nov 2015.,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=96289.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (June 2013). Rosalind Hutterite Colony (Rosalind, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 November 2015, from,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=96289.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.