Rosalind Hutterite Colony (Rosalind, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Rosalind Hutterite Colony near Rosalind, Alberta, was founded in 2011 as a division from the Byemoor Hutterite Colony. In 2017 the Rosalind Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Albert L. Waldner and the manager was Jacob B. Waldner.

Additional Information

Location: Rosalind, Alberta (coordinates: 52.802778, -112.651667 [52° 48' 10" N, 112° 39' 06" W]) 

Address: Box 1570, Camrose, AB T4V 1X4

Phone: 780-375-2202

Rosalind Hutterite Colony Managers and Ministers
Manager Minister Years
Jacob B. Waldner Darius K. Stahl 2012
Jacob B. Waldner Albert L. Waldner 2017


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published June 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Rosalind Hutterite Colony (Rosalind, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2013. Web. 11 Dec 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rosalind_Hutterite_Colony_(Rosalind,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=155513.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (June 2013). Rosalind Hutterite Colony (Rosalind, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 11 December 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rosalind_Hutterite_Colony_(Rosalind,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=155513.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.