Riverside Hutterite Colony (Huron, South Dakota, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Riverside Hutterite Colony was founded in 1947 as a division from the Rockport Hutterite Colony.

Daughter colonies of the Riverside Hutterite Colony include: Hillcrest Hutterite Colony (Garden City, South Dakota, USA), and Red Willow Hutterite Colony (Toronto, South Dakota, USA).

In 2017 the Riverside Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 2 colony.

Additional Information

Location

Huron, South Dakota (coordinates: 44.486389, -98.140278 [44˚ 29′ 11″ N, 98˚ 08′ 25″ W])

Address

40361 - 200th St., Huron, SD 57350

Switchboard Phone

605-352-0391

Managers and Ministers

Manager Minister Years
John Waldner Kenneth Waldner 2006
John Waldner Kenneth Waldner 2017

Maps

Map:Riverside Hutterite Colony, Huron, South Dakota


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published November 2017


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Riverside Hutterite Colony (Huron, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. November 2017. Web. 21 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Riverside_Hutterite_Colony_(Huron,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=155590.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (November 2017). Riverside Hutterite Colony (Huron, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Riverside_Hutterite_Colony_(Huron,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=155590.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.