Riverdale Hutterite Colony (Gladstone, Manitoba, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Riverdale Hutterite Colony in Gladstone, Manitoba, was founded in 1946 as a division from the James Valley Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Riverdale Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 1 colony. The minister was Lorenz Hofer and the manager was Sam Hofer.

Additional Information

Location: Gladstone, Manitoba (coordinates: 50.163889, -99.050278 [50° 09' 50" N, 99° 03' 01" W])

Address: Box 360, Gladstone, MB R0J 0T0

Phone: 204-385-2288

Maps

Map:Riverdale Hutterite Colony, Gladstone, Manitoba


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Riverdale Hutterite Colony (Gladstone, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 17 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Riverdale_Hutterite_Colony_(Gladstone,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=148418.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Riverdale Hutterite Colony (Gladstone, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Riverdale_Hutterite_Colony_(Gladstone,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=148418.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.