From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Red Willow Hutterite Colony in Stettler, Alberta, was founded in 1949 as a division from the Stahlville Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Red Willow Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Paul Hofer and the manager was Jacob Hofer.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Stettler, Alberta (coordinates: 52.451111, -112.462222 [52° 27' 04" N, 112° 27' 44" W])

Address: Box 940, Stettler, AB T0C 2L0

Telephone: 403-742-3988

[edit] Maps

Map:Red Willow Hutterite Colony, Stettler, Alberta


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Red Willow Hutterite Colony (Stettler, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 29 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Red_Willow_Hutterite_Colony_(Stettler,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=84358.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2013). Red Willow Hutterite Colony (Stettler, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Red_Willow_Hutterite_Colony_(Stettler,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=84358.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.