From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Platte Hutterite Colony in Platte, South Dakota was founded in 1949 as a division from the Bon Homme (South Dakota) Hutterite Colony

Daughter colonies of Platte Hutterite Colony include Grass Ranch Hutterite Colony (Kimball, South Dakota) and Spring Valley Hutterite Colony (Wessington Springs, South Dakota).

In 2012 the Platte Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was Joseph Waldner and the manager was Dale J. Stahl.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Platte, South Dakota (coordinates: 43.469444, -99.126111 [43˚ 28′ 10″ N, 99˚ 07′ 34″ W])

Address: 35271 - 270th St., Platte, SD 57369-6007

Telephone: 605-726-3141

[edit] Maps

Map:Platte Hutterite Colony, Platte, South Dakota


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Platte Hutterite Colony (Platte, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 17 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Platte_Hutterite_Colony_(Platte,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=84022.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Platte Hutterite Colony (Platte, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Platte_Hutterite_Colony_(Platte,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=84022.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.