From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Pastwa, West Prussia, a part of the congregation located at Jerczewo, a subsidiary of Heubuden. In 1854 Jerczewo built a church in Pastwa and in 1899 united with the Frisian congregation of Tragheimerweide. Pastwa later changed its name to Gutsch and then to Zandersfelde.

[edit] Bibliography

Hege, Christian and Christian Neff. Mennonitisches Lexikon, 4 vols. Frankfurt & Weierhof: Hege; Karlsruhe: Schneider, 1913-1967: v. III, 336.


Author(s) Ernst Crous
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Crous, Ernst. "Pastwa (West Prussia)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pastwa_(West_Prussia)&oldid=111136.

APA style

Crous, Ernst. (1959). Pastwa (West Prussia). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pastwa_(West_Prussia)&oldid=111136.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, pp. 122-123. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.