Palm Lake Mennonite Church (Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Palm Lake Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite), now extinct, located near Lake Charles, Louisiana, was started about 1917 by families largely from Gnadenberg church near Whitewater, Kansas. Beginning with 12 members, it reached about 30 in 1923, but about 1925 it disbanded. It never had a resident minister nor a meetinghouse of its own.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Palm Lake Mennonite Church (Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 17 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Palm_Lake_Mennonite_Church_(Lake_Charles,_Louisiana,_USA)&oldid=83782.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Palm Lake Mennonite Church (Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Palm_Lake_Mennonite_Church_(Lake_Charles,_Louisiana,_USA)&oldid=83782.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1113. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.