From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Palm Lake Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite), now extinct, located near Lake Charles, Louisiana, was started about 1917 by families largely from Gnadenberg church near Whitewater, Kansas. Beginning with 12 members, it reached about 30 in 1923, but about 1925 it disbanded. It never had a resident minister nor a meetinghouse of its own.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Palm Lake Mennonite Church (Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Palm_Lake_Mennonite_Church_(Lake_Charles,_Louisiana,_USA)&oldid=83782.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Palm Lake Mennonite Church (Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Palm_Lake_Mennonite_Church_(Lake_Charles,_Louisiana,_USA)&oldid=83782.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1113. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.