From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Old Elm Spring Hutterite Colony in Magrath, Alberta, was founded in 1918 as a division from the Old Elm Springs Hutterite Colony in South Dakota. This South Dakota colony had been the original Lehrerleut colony in North America. In 2012 the Old Elm Spring Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was George Wurz and the manager was Gideon J. Kleinsasser.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Magrath, Alberta (coordinates: 49.310833, -112.947778 [49° 18' 39" N, 112° 56' 52" W])

Address: Box 220, Magrath, AB T0K 1J0

Telephone: 403-758-6623


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Old Elm Spring Hutterite Colony (Magrath, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 20 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Old_Elm_Spring_Hutterite_Colony_(Magrath,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=95974.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Old Elm Spring Hutterite Colony (Magrath, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Old_Elm_Spring_Hutterite_Colony_(Magrath,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=95974.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.