From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:43, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Old Colony Mennonite Church in Tillsonburg was established in 1993 by the Aylmer and Walsingham churches in Tillsonburg, 20 km. east of Aylmer. At first the church purchased a hall formerly owned by the Knights of Columbus that seated 300. In 1998 an addition was made to the building to increase the seating capacity to 600.


Bibliography

Dyck, Peter and Henry Friesen. "Old Colony Mennonite Church of Ontario" in Old Colony Mennonites in Canada 1875 to 2000, edited by Delbert F. Plett. Steinbach, MB: Crossway Publications, Inc., 2001: 163-167.


Additional Information

Address: RR 2, Tillsonburg, ON  N4G 4G7

Telephone: 519-688-9521



Author(s) Richard D Thiessen
Date Published February 2012


Cite This Article

MLA style

Thiessen, Richard D. "Old Colony Mennonite Church (Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 2012. Web. 29 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Old_Colony_Mennonite_Church_(Tillsonburg,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=66917.

APA style

Thiessen, Richard D. (February 2012). Old Colony Mennonite Church (Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Old_Colony_Mennonite_Church_(Tillsonburg,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=66917.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.