From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Old Colony Mennonite Church in Tillsonburg was established in 1993 by the Aylmer and Walsingham churches in Tillsonburg, 20 km. east of Aylmer. At first the church purchased a hall formerly owned by the Knights of Columbus that seated 300. In 1998 an addition was made to the building to increase the seating capacity to 600.

[edit] Bibliography

Dyck, Peter and Henry Friesen. "Old Colony Mennonite Church of Ontario" in Old Colony Mennonites in Canada 1875 to 2000, edited by Delbert F. Plett. Steinbach, MB: Crossway Publications, Inc., 2001: 163-167.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: RR 2, Tillsonburg, ON  N4G 4G7

Telephone: 519-688-9521


Author(s) Richard D Thiessen
Date Published February 2012


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Thiessen, Richard D. "Old Colony Mennonite Church (Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 2012. Web. 27 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Old_Colony_Mennonite_Church_(Tillsonburg,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=83740.

APA style

Thiessen, Richard D. (February 2012). Old Colony Mennonite Church (Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Old_Colony_Mennonite_Church_(Tillsonburg,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=83740.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.