From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony in Arnaud, Manitoba, was founded in 1952 as a division from the Elm River Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 1 colony. The minister was Jacob T. Maendel and the manager was Jack Maendel.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Arnaud, Manitoba (coordinates: 49.345, -97.234167 [49° 20' 45" N, 97° 14' 03" W])

Address: Box 819, Morris, MB ROG 1KO

Telephone: 204-746-8933

[edit] Maps

Map:Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony, Arnaud, Manitoba


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony (Arnaud, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 2 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Oak_Bluff_Hutterite_Colony_(Arnaud,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=83702.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Oak Bluff Hutterite Colony (Arnaud, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 2 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Oak_Bluff_Hutterite_Colony_(Arnaud,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=83702.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.