From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Newdale Hutterite Colony in Milo, Alberta, was founded in 1950 as a division from the Rock Lake Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Newdale Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was is George Decker and the manager was Fred Decker.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Milo, Alberta (coordinates: 50.668056, -112.891944 [50° 40' 05" N, 112° 53' 31" W])

Address: R. R. 1, Milo, AB T0L 1L0

Telephone: 403-599-2116


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Newdale Hutterite Colony (Milo, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 10 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Newdale_Hutterite_Colony_(Milo,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=83664.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Newdale Hutterite Colony (Milo, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 10 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Newdale_Hutterite_Colony_(Milo,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=83664.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.