New Market United Missionary Church (New Market, Iowa, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The New Market United Missionary Church, New Market, Iowa, was organized in 1893. In 1948 the congregation had 50 members, with J. B. Starkey serving as pastor.


Author(s) J. D Unruh
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Unruh, J. D. "New Market United Missionary Church (New Market, Iowa, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 21 Aug 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Market_United_Missionary_Church_(New_Market,_Iowa,_USA)&oldid=76249.

APA style

Unruh, J. D. (1957). New Market United Missionary Church (New Market, Iowa, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 August 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Market_United_Missionary_Church_(New_Market,_Iowa,_USA)&oldid=76249.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 862. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.