Nappanee Missionary Church (Nappanee, Indiana, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Nappanee Missionary Church, 70417 S.R. 19 North, Nappanee, Indiana, was organized 3 April 1897 under the leadership of Daniel Brenneman. In 1957 the congregation had 74 members, with L. L. Rassi serving as pastor.

Additional Information

Nappanee Missionary Church website


Author(s) Robert McBrier
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

McBrier, Robert. "Nappanee Missionary Church (Nappanee, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 21 Aug 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Nappanee_Missionary_Church_(Nappanee,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=76095.

APA style

McBrier, Robert. (1957). Nappanee Missionary Church (Nappanee, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 August 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Nappanee_Missionary_Church_(Nappanee,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=76095.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 812. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.