From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Murphy Hutterite Bruderhof near Glenwood, Alberta, founded in 1927 by members of the East Cardston Bruderhof. Joseph Hofer was chosen as their preacher in 1927. In 1947 the Bruderhof numbered 58, with 20 baptized members.


Author(s) David Decker
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Decker, David. "Murphy Hutterite Colony (Glenwood, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 24 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Murphy_Hutterite_Colony_(Glenwood,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=90311.

APA style

Decker, David. (1957). Murphy Hutterite Colony (Glenwood, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Murphy_Hutterite_Colony_(Glenwood,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=90311.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, pp. 789-790. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.