Morrison Mennonite Church (Morrison, Illinois, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:58, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Morrison Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), also known as the Mennonite Brick Church, located about four miles (6.5 km) northwest of Morrison, in Whiteside County, Illinois, belonging to the Illinois Mennonite Conference, was organized in 1868. The meetinghouse was dedicated on 1 January 1873. The membership in 1956 was 16, with Aaron D. Nice as pastor.


Author(s) Aaron D Nice
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Nice, Aaron D. "Morrison Mennonite Church (Morrison, Illinois, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 18 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Morrison_Mennonite_Church_(Morrison,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=90170.

APA style

Nice, Aaron D. (1957). Morrison Mennonite Church (Morrison, Illinois, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Morrison_Mennonite_Church_(Morrison,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=90170.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 754. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.