Mission-Service Newsletter

Revision as of 19:07, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search
Mission-Service Newsletter, a 6-page, 8-1/2 x 11 in., monthly multilithed publicity release, published by the Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities, first number April 1953, mailed free to all ordained men and church workers of the Mennonite Church (MC). The editor from the beginning was Levi C. Hartzler. It was the successor to the Mission News Bulletin, published 1925-1947. It ended publication with the June/July 1968 issue. 

Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1957

Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Mission-Service Newsletter." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 20 Mar 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mission-Service_Newsletter&oldid=58968.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1957). Mission-Service Newsletter. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 March 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mission-Service_Newsletter&oldid=58968.


Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 712. All rights reserved.

©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.