From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Mission-Service Newsletter, a 6-page, 8-1/2 x 11 in., monthly multilithed publicity release, published by the Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities, first number April 1953, mailed free to all ordained men and church workers of the Mennonite Church (MC). The editor from the beginning was Levi C. Hartzler. It was the successor to the Mission News Bulletin, published 1925-1947. It ended publication with the June/July 1968 issue.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Mission-Service Newsletter." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 30 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mission-Service_Newsletter&oldid=90055.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1957). Mission-Service Newsletter. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mission-Service_Newsletter&oldid=90055.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 712. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.