From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Der Mennonitische Friedensbote a continuation of Das Christliche Volksblatt under a new name from 1867 to 1881, when it was merged with Zur Heimath to form Der Bundesbote (first issue January 1882). It was an eight-page semimonthly, 10 x 12 in., published by the Eastern District Conference (General Conference Mennonite) at Milford Square, Pennsylvania. The editor was A. B. Shelly.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Mennonitische Friedensbote, Der (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 23 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonitische_Friedensbote,_Der_(Periodical)&oldid=89817.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1957). Mennonitische Friedensbote, Der (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonitische_Friedensbote,_Der_(Periodical)&oldid=89817.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 646. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.