From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Mennonite Brotherhood Aid Association of Bluffton, Ohio, was established in 1949 to serve General Conference Mennonites in the Bluffton-Pandora area with financial assistance (loans) on a mutual basis in establishing a modest home, getting an education, or getting a start in farming, business, or a profession. In 1954 it had 151 members with about $6,000 out on loan at 3 1/2 per cent interest.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Mennonite Brotherhood Aid Association (Bluffton, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 27 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Brotherhood_Aid_Association_(Bluffton,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=89681.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1957). Mennonite Brotherhood Aid Association (Bluffton, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Brotherhood_Aid_Association_(Bluffton,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=89681.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 605. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.