From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Menno-Haven, a church camp owned and operated by the Illinois Mennonite Camp Association (Mennonite Church), located about 5 miles (8 km.) southeast of Tiskilwa, Illinois, was established in 1958; its first operating season was in 1959.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Menno-Haven (Tiskilwa, Illinois, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 25 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Menno-Haven_(Tiskilwa,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=83454.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Menno-Haven (Tiskilwa, Illinois, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Menno-Haven_(Tiskilwa,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=83454.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1105. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.