From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Medway Reformed Mennonite Church, located at Medway, Clark County, Ohio, had eight members in 1948. The meetinghouse was built in 1872, but was sold before 1948. The members retained their privilege of worship.


Author(s) Jacob L Kreider
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Kreider, Jacob L. "Medway Reformed Mennonite Church (Medway, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 28 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Medway_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Medway,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113136.

APA style

Kreider, Jacob L. (1957). Medway Reformed Mennonite Church (Medway, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Medway_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Medway,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113136.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 556. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.