McDougal Chapel Evangelical Missionary Church (Sundre, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The McDougal Flat United Missionary Church (later McDougal Chapel Evangelical Missionary), located 3 miles (5 km) west of Sundre, 27 miles west of Olds, Alberta, was organized in 1934. Its membership in 1955 was 15, with G. W. Dedels as pastor. A new church was in process of building in 1955.


Author(s) G. W Dedels
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Dedels, G. W. "McDougal Chapel Evangelical Missionary Church (Sundre, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 26 May 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=McDougal_Chapel_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Sundre,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=113702.

APA style

Dedels, G. W. (1957). McDougal Chapel Evangelical Missionary Church (Sundre, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 May 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=McDougal_Chapel_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Sundre,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=113702.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 430. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.