From GAMEO
Revision as of 14:43, 23 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Martinsdale Hutterite Colony in Martinsdale, Montana, was founded in 1959 as a division from the New Miami Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Martinsdale Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was Paul J. Wipf and the manager was Peter J. Wipf.

Additional Information

Location: Martinsdale, Montana (coordinates: 46.489167, -110.268333 [46° 29' 21" N, 110° 16' 06" W])

Address: 7760 Hwy 12 W. Box 152, Martinsdale, MT 59053

Telephone: 406-572-3474


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Martinsdale Hutterite Colony (Martinsdale, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 21 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Martinsdale_Hutterite_Colony_(Martinsdale,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=95871.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Martinsdale Hutterite Colony (Martinsdale, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Martinsdale_Hutterite_Colony_(Martinsdale,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=95871.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.