Martinsdale Hutterite Colony (Martinsdale, Montana, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Martinsdale Hutterite Colony in Martinsdale, Montana, was founded in 1959 as a division from the New Miami Hutterite Colony. In 2016 the Martinsdale Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was Joe Kleinsasser and the manager was Walter J. Wipf.

Additional Information

Location: Martinsdale, Montana (coordinates: 46.489167, -110.268333 [46° 29' 21" N, 110° 16' 06" W])

Address: 7760 Hwy 12 W. Box 152, Martinsdale, MT 59053

Phone: 406-572-3474


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Martinsdale Hutterite Colony (Martinsdale, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 28 Jul 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Martinsdale_Hutterite_Colony_(Martinsdale,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=148345.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Martinsdale Hutterite Colony (Martinsdale, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 July 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Martinsdale_Hutterite_Colony_(Martinsdale,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=148345.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.