From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:24, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Martinsdale HutteriteColony in Martinsdale, Montana, was founded in 1959 as a division from the New Miami Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Martinsdale Hutterite Colony was aLehrerleut colony. The minister was Paul J. Wipf and the manager was Peter J. Wipf.

Additional Information

Location: Martinsdale, Montana (coordinates: 46.489167, -110.268333 [46° 29' 21" N, 110° 16' 06" W])

Address: 7760 Hwy 12 W. Box 152, Martinsdale, MT 59053

Telephone: 406-572-3474


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Martinsdale Hutterite Colony (Martinsdale, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 10 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Martinsdale_Hutterite_Colony_(Martinsdale,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=83436.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Martinsdale Hutterite Colony (Martinsdale, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 10 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Martinsdale_Hutterite_Colony_(Martinsdale,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=83436.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.