Mannville Hutterite Colony (Mannville, Alberta, Canada)

Jump to: navigation, search

Mannville Hutterite Colony in Mannville, Alberta, was founded in 1988 as a division from the Vegreville Hutterite Colony.

A daughter colony of the Mannville Hutterite Colony is the Pine Meadows Hutterite Colony (Glendon, Alberta, Canada).

In 2017 Mannville Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony.

Additional Information


Mannville, Alberta (coordinates: 53.2688, -111.1695 [53° 16' 08" N, 111° 10' 10" W])


Box 268, Mannville, AB T0B 2W0

Switchboard Phone


Managers and Ministers

Manager Minister Years
Mike Tschetter Peter Tschetter 2006
Mike Tschetter Peter Tschetter 2017

Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published December 2017

Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Mannville Hutterite Colony (Mannville, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. December 2017. Web. 21 Mar 2018.,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=156214.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (December 2017). Mannville Hutterite Colony (Mannville, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 March 2018, from,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=156214.

©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.