From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Lewellen United Missionary Church, located eight miles north of Lewellen, Nebraska, was founded in 1928, and its building erected in 1929. It had 33 members in 1955 with J. P. Tschetter as pastor.

Also known as the Brenneman Memorial United Missionary Church.


Author(s) John P Tschetter
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Tschetter, John P. "Lewellen United Missionary Church (Lewellen, Nebraska, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 2 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lewellen_United_Missionary_Church_(Lewellen,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=83161.

APA style

Tschetter, John P. (1957). Lewellen United Missionary Church (Lewellen, Nebraska, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 2 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Lewellen_United_Missionary_Church_(Lewellen,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=83161.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 330. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.