From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The La Junta Mennonite Hospital (MC) in Colorado had its beginning on 1 January 1920 when control of the previous city hospital was granted to the Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities. Before that the Board had owned and operated the Mennonite Sanitarium (tuberculosis) located 4.5 miles (seven km) east of La Junta, which had been acquired on 19 March 1906 from the Mennonite Sanitarium Association, although the building was not completed until 25 October 1908. After 1920 the combined institution was called Mennonite Hospital and Sanitarium.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1958


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "La Junta Mennonite Hospital (La Junta, Colorado, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1958. Web. 30 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=La_Junta_Mennonite_Hospital_(La_Junta,_Colorado,_USA)&oldid=88841.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1958). La Junta Mennonite Hospital (La Junta, Colorado, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=La_Junta_Mennonite_Hospital_(La_Junta,_Colorado,_USA)&oldid=88841.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 265. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.