La Gloria Mennonite Church (Premont, Texas, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The La Gloria Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church) was located along Highway 281, 2.5 miles (four km) south of Premont, Jim Wells County, Texas. It was first known as the Falfurrias Mennonite Church. It was organized 18 March 1928. It is a member of the South Central Mennonite Conference. The membership in 1955 was 21, with H. F. Reist as bishop and Samuel C. Swartz as minister.


Author(s) H. F Reist
Date Published 1958


Cite This Article

MLA style

Reist, H. F. "La Gloria Mennonite Church (Premont, Texas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1958. Web. 26 May 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=La_Gloria_Mennonite_Church_(Premont,_Texas,_USA)&oldid=88836.

APA style

Reist, H. F. (1958). La Gloria Mennonite Church (Premont, Texas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 May 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=La_Gloria_Mennonite_Church_(Premont,_Texas,_USA)&oldid=88836.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 264. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.