From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Klubnikovo, a village in the Ural Mountains of Orenburg, Russia, was the seat of a subsidiary congregation of the Mennonite Brethren Church of Kamenka. It included the villages of Aliessovo, Stepanovka, Klubnikovo, Kubanka, Kitchkas, Rodnichnoye, Dolinovka, and Dobrovka. In 1906 a large church was built in Klubnikovo, which was closed by the Soviets in 1931 and used for grain storage. The leading ministers of Klubnikovo were Jakob Friesen (Kitchkas) to 1911, Heinrich H. Kröger (Aliessovo) to 1921, and Peter P. Funk (Kubanka). Preachers were Johann J. Block (Dolinovka), died 1912, Johann D. Rempel (Rodnichnoye), David H. Kröger (Kubanka), Jakob J. Martens (Rodnichnoye), Gerhard D. Rempel (Rodnichnoye), and Heinrich Brucks (Kubanka).


Author(s) Walter Quiring
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Quiring, Walter. "Klubnikovo (Orenburg Mennonite Settlement, Orenburg Oblast, Russia)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 23 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Klubnikovo_(Orenburg_Mennonite_Settlement,_Orenburg_Oblast,_Russia)&oldid=82777.

APA style

Quiring, Walter. (1957). Klubnikovo (Orenburg Mennonite Settlement, Orenburg Oblast, Russia). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Klubnikovo_(Orenburg_Mennonite_Settlement,_Orenburg_Oblast,_Russia)&oldid=82777.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 207. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.