Kinzer Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA), a member of the Lancaster Mennonite Conference, is located at 45 North Kinzer Road in the small thriving town of Kinzers on the Lincoln Highway, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. In 1897 a meeting house was built here for the benefit of retiring farmers. Until 1916 the quarterly mission meetings were held alternately at Kinzer and at Paradise. The 1955 membership was 143. G. Parke Book was bishop, the Paradise-Kinzer ministers served and Clarence V. Groff was deacon. In 2006 the membership was 45.
On 19 June 2016 the congregation held its last service. The building was then occupied by the Gospel of Grace Community Church.
"Newly Formed Church Posts Activities." Lively Town. 22 November 2016. Web. 29 May 2017. https://www.townlively.com/newly-formed-church-posts-activities/.
 Additional Information
Address: 45 North Kinzer Rd, Kinzers, PA 17535
|Author(s)||Ira D Landis|
 Cite This Article
Landis, Ira D and Sam Steiner. "Kinzer Mennonite Church (Kinzers, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 27 Jun 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Kinzer_Mennonite_Church_(Kinzers,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=148587.
Landis, Ira D and Sam Steiner. (1957). Kinzer Mennonite Church (Kinzers, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 June 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Kinzer_Mennonite_Church_(Kinzers,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=148587.
©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.