Jump to: navigation, search

Homeville Mennonite Mission met in a formerly unused church near Cochranville, Chester County, Pennsylvania, where in 1945 the Millwood District of Lancaster Conference opened a mission outpost. The membership in 1953 was 37, the Sunday school enrollment 85 with an average attendance of 69, and a summer Bible school of 114. The minister was Ephraim Nafziger, and John A. Kennel and LeRoy Stoltzfus were the bishops. Kennett Square became an outpost of Homeville.

Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1956

[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Homeville Mennonite Mission (Cochranville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 27 Oct 2016.,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=82182.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1956). Homeville Mennonite Mission (Cochranville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 October 2016, from,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=82182.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 802. All rights reserved.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.