Hoadley Evangelical Missionary Church (Bluffton, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Hoadley Evangelical Missionary Church was organized in 1945. In 1948 the congregation had six members, with Lloyd Torgerson as pastor.

Additional Information

Address:

Box 1, Site 7, RR #2

Bluffton, Alberta

Phone:

(403) 843-6461

Denominational Affiliation:

Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada


Author(s) Lloyd Torgerson
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Torgerson, Lloyd. "Hoadley Evangelical Missionary Church (Bluffton, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 23 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hoadley_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Bluffton,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=82097.

APA style

Torgerson, Lloyd. (1956). Hoadley Evangelical Missionary Church (Bluffton, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hoadley_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Bluffton,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=82097.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 769. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.