From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Hoadley Evangelical Missionary Church in Bluffton, Alberta was organized in 1945. In 1948 the congregation had six members, with Lloyd Torgerson as pastor.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: Box 1, Site 7, RR #2, Bluffton, Alberta

Phone: 403-843-6461

Denominational Affiliation:

Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada


Author(s) Lloyd Torgerson
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Torgerson, Lloyd. "Hoadley Evangelical Missionary Church (Bluffton, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 30 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hoadley_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Bluffton,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=112434.

APA style

Torgerson, Lloyd. (1956). Hoadley Evangelical Missionary Church (Bluffton, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hoadley_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Bluffton,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=112434.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 769. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.