From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:18, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Hoadley Evangelical Missionary Church was organized in 1945. In 1948 the congregation had six members, with Lloyd Torgerson as pastor.

Additional Information

Address:

Box 1, Site 7, RR #2

Bluffton, Alberta

Phone:

(403) 843-6461

Denominational Affiliation:

Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada


Author(s) Lloyd Torgerson
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Torgerson, Lloyd. "Hoadley Evangelical Missionary Church (Bluffton, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 3 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hoadley_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Bluffton,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=82097.

APA style

Torgerson, Lloyd. (1956). Hoadley Evangelical Missionary Church (Bluffton, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 3 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hoadley_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Bluffton,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=82097.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 769. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.