From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Gospel Herald Chapel (Mennonite Brethren in Christ), Trenton, Mercer County, New Jersey, was a mission station of the Gospel Herald Home Missionary Society of the Pennsylvania Conference. The first service was held in a tent 8 August 1937. L. W. Dinge was pastor in 1953.


Author(s) John Dunn
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Dunn, John. "Gospel Herald Chapel (Trenton, New Jersey, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 22 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Gospel_Herald_Chapel_(Trenton,_New_Jersey,_USA)&oldid=81308.

APA style

Dunn, John. (1956). Gospel Herald Chapel (Trenton, New Jersey, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Gospel_Herald_Chapel_(Trenton,_New_Jersey,_USA)&oldid=81308.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 550. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.