Goodrich Mennonite Brethren Church (Goodrich, North Dakota, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Goodrich Mennonite Brethren Church, now extinct, located at Goodrich, North Dakota, a congregation of the Central District Conference, was organized with 18 members in 1925 by Ludwig Seibel, who served as the first pastor. Later John Siemens ministered to the church for three years. A church building 28 x 36 ft. was erected and served the congregation for a number of years. Most of the members moved away, and the congregation was dissolved.


Author(s) A. A Dick
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Dick, A. A. "Goodrich Mennonite Brethren Church (Goodrich, North Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 20 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Goodrich_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Goodrich,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=118778.

APA style

Dick, A. A. (1956). Goodrich Mennonite Brethren Church (Goodrich, North Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Goodrich_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Goodrich,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=118778.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 541. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.