From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Freeman Junior College Bulletin was published (bimonthly at first) after 1914, by Freeman Junior College and Academy. Each (monthly) issue contained eight pages, 6 by 8 ½ inches. Its purpose was to inform the constituency and alumni of the aspirations, needs, and accomplishments of the school. It was published in German until 1924, but was later published in English, and edited by Marie J. Waldner. It had a circulation of about 5,500 in the mid-1950s. Freeman Junior College closed in 1986.


Author(s) Harold H Gross
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gross, Harold H. "Freeman Junior College Bulletin (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 17 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Freeman_Junior_College_Bulletin_(Periodical)&oldid=123150.

APA style

Gross, Harold H. (1956). Freeman Junior College Bulletin (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Freeman_Junior_College_Bulletin_(Periodical)&oldid=123150.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 390. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.