From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:31, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Franklin (Nebraska) Missionary Church (formerly Mennonite Brethren in Christ) had 27 members in 1949 with Kenneth Baker serving as pastor.


Additional Information

Address: M Street West, Franklin, Nebraska

Phone: 308-425-3163

Website: Franklin Missionary Church

Denominational Affiliation: Missionary Church USA



Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Franklin Missionary Church (Franklin, Nebraska, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 8 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Franklin_Missionary_Church_(Franklin,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=64144.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1956). Franklin Missionary Church (Franklin, Nebraska, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 8 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Franklin_Missionary_Church_(Franklin,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=64144.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 377. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.