From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Franklin (Nebraska) Missionary Church (formerly Mennonite Brethren in Christ) had 27 members in 1949 with Kenneth Baker serving as pastor.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: M Street West, Franklin, Nebraska

Phone: 308-425-3163

Website: Franklin Missionary Church

Denominational Affiliation: Missionary Church USA


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Franklin Missionary Church (Franklin, Nebraska, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 28 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Franklin_Missionary_Church_(Franklin,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=80949.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1956). Franklin Missionary Church (Franklin, Nebraska, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Franklin_Missionary_Church_(Franklin,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=80949.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 377. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.